Subject: Re: [PATCH 6.12 000/135] 6.12.55-rc2 review

From: Naresh Kamboju <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2025 12:41:00 +0530

On Wed, 22 Oct 2025 at 13:49, Greg Kroah-Hartman
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> This is the start of the stable review cycle for the 6.12.55 release.
> There are 135 patches in this series, all will be posted as a response
> to this one.  If anyone has any issues with these being applied, please
> let me know.
>
> Responses should be made by Fri, 24 Oct 2025 06:01:25 +0000.
> Anything received after that time might be too late.
>
> The whole patch series can be found in one patch at:
>         https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v6.x/stable-review/patch-6.12.55-rc2.gz
> or in the git tree and branch at:
>         git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable-rc.git linux-6.12.y
> and the diffstat can be found below.
>
> thanks,
>
> greg k-h

Results from Linaro’s test farm.
No regressions on arm64, arm, x86_64, and i386.

Tested-by: Linux Kernel Functional Testing <[email-masked]>

## Build
* kernel: 6.12.55-rc2
* git: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable-rc.git
* git commit: bd9af5ba302635dcb1e470488c0fdf70be8d45cf
* git describe: v6.12.54-136-gbd9af5ba3026
* test details:
https://qa-reports.linaro.org/lkft/linux-stable-rc-linux-6.12.y/build/v6.12.54-136-gbd9af5ba3026

## Test Regressions (compared to v6.12.53-278-g6122296b30b6)

## Metric Regressions (compared to v6.12.53-278-g6122296b30b6)

## Test Fixes (compared to v6.12.53-278-g6122296b30b6)

## Metric Fixes (compared to v6.12.53-278-g6122296b30b6)

## Test result summary
total: 119783, pass: 101440, fail: 3822, skip: 14162, xfail: 359

## Build Summary
* arc: 5 total, 5 passed, 0 failed
* arm: 139 total, 137 passed, 2 failed
* arm64: 57 total, 51 passed, 6 failed
* i386: 18 total, 18 passed, 0 failed
* mips: 34 total, 33 passed, 1 failed
* parisc: 4 total, 4 passed, 0 failed
* powerpc: 40 total, 39 passed, 1 failed
* riscv: 25 total, 24 passed, 1 failed
* s390: 22 total, 21 passed, 1 failed
* sh: 5 total, 5 passed, 0 failed
* sparc: 4 total, 3 passed, 1 failed
* x86_64: 49 total, 46 passed, 3 failed

## Test suites summary
* boot
* commands
* kselftest-arm64
* kselftest-breakpoints
* kselftest-capabilities
* kselftest-cgroup
* kselftest-clone3
* kselftest-core
* kselftest-cpu-hotplug
* kselftest-cpufreq
* kselftest-efivarfs
* kselftest-exec
* kselftest-fpu
* kselftest-ftrace
* kselftest-futex
* kselftest-gpio
* kselftest-intel_pstate
* kselftest-ipc
* kselftest-kcmp
* kselftest-kvm
* kselftest-livepatch
* kselftest-membarrier
* kselftest-memfd
* kselftest-mincore
* kselftest-mm
* kselftest-mqueue
* kselftest-net
* kselftest-net-mptcp
* kselftest-openat2
* kselftest-ptrace
* kselftest-rseq
* kselftest-rtc
* kselftest-seccomp
* kselftest-sigaltstack
* kselftest-size
* kselftest-tc-testing
* kselftest-timers
* kselftest-tmpfs
* kselftest-tpm2
* kselftest-user_events
* kselftest-vDSO
* kselftest-x86
* kunit
* kvm-unit-tests
* lava
* libgpiod
* libhugetlbfs
* log-parser-boot
* log-parser-build-clang
* log-parser-build-gcc
* log-parser-test
* ltp-capability
* ltp-commands
* ltp-containers
* ltp-controllers
* ltp-cpuhotplug
* ltp-crypto
* ltp-cve
* ltp-dio
* ltp-fcntl-locktests
* ltp-fs
* ltp-fs_bind
* ltp-fs_perms_simple
* ltp-hugetlb
* ltp-math
* ltp-mm
* ltp-nptl
* ltp-pty
* ltp-sched
* ltp-smoke
* ltp-syscalls
* ltp-tracing
* perf
* rcutorture
* rt-tests-cyclicdeadline
* rt-tests-pi-stress
* rt-tests-pmqtest
* rt-tests-rt-migrate-test
* rt-tests-signaltest

--
Linaro LKFT
https://lkft.linaro.org

---

From: Hardik Garg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2025 23:29:59 -0700

The kernel, bpf tool, perf tool, and kselftest builds fine for v6.12.55-rc2 on x86 and arm64 Azure VM.

Tested-by: Hardik Garg <[email-masked]>

Thanks,
Hardik

---

From: Dileep malepu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2025 00:25:58 +0530

HI Greg,

On Wed, Oct 22, 2025 at 1:49 PM Greg Kroah-Hartman
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> -------------

Build and boot tested 6.12.55-rc2 using qemu-x86_64. The kernel was
successfully built and booted in a virtualized environment without any
issues.

Build
kernel: 6.12.55-rc2
git: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable-rc.git
git commit: bd9af5ba302635dcb1e470488c0fdf70be8d45cf

Tested-by: Dileep Malepu <[email-masked]>

Best regards
Dileep Malepu.

---

From: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2025 10:33:09 -0700

> and the diffstat can be found below.

On ARCH_BRCMSTB using 32-bit and 64-bit ARM kernels, build tested on 
BMIPS_GENERIC:

Tested-by: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
-- 
Florian

---

From: Jon Hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2025 08:05:12 -0700

> and the diffstat can be found below.

All tests passing for Tegra ...

Test results for stable-v6.12:
    10 builds:	10 pass, 0 fail
    28 boots:	28 pass, 0 fail
    120 tests:	120 pass, 0 fail

Linux version:	6.12.55-rc2-gbd9af5ba3026
Boards tested:	tegra124-jetson-tk1, tegra186-p2771-0000,
                tegra186-p3509-0000+p3636-0001, tegra194-p2972-0000,
                tegra194-p3509-0000+p3668-0000, tegra20-ventana,
                tegra210-p2371-2180, tegra210-p3450-0000,
                tegra30-cardhu-a04

Tested-by: Jon Hunter <[email-masked]>

Jon

---

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2025 15:57:44 +0100

> to this one.  If anyone has any issues with these being applied, please

Tested-by: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>

---

From: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2025 15:07:16 +0200

Hi!

> to this one.  If anyone has any issues with these being applied, please

CIP testing did not find any problems here:

https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/linux-stable-rc-ci/-/tree/linux-6.12.y

Tested-by: Pavel Machek (CIP) <[email-masked]>

Best regards,
                                                                Pavel
-- 
In cooperation with DENX Software Engineering GmbH, HRB 165235 Munich,
Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany

---

From: Ron Economos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2025 03:36:24 -0700

> and the diffstat can be found below.

Built and booted successfully on RISC-V RV64 (HiFive Unmatched).

Tested-by: Ron Economos <[email-masked]>

---

From: Peter Schneider <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2025 12:23:41 +0200

> to this one.  If anyone has any issues with these being applied, please

Builds, boots and works on my 2-socket Ivy Bridge Xeon E5-2697 v2 server. No more screen problems, no dmesg oddities or 
regressions found.

Tested-by: Peter Schneider <[email-masked]>

Beste Grüße,
Peter Schneider

-- 
Climb the mountain not to plant your flag, but to embrace the challenge,
enjoy the air and behold the view. Climb it so you can see the world,
not so the world can see you.                    -- David McCullough Jr.

OpenPGP:  0xA3828BD796CCE11A8CADE8866E3A92C92C3FF244
Download: https://www.peters-netzplatz.de/download/pschneider1968_pub.asc
https://keys.mailvelope.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=[email-masked]
https://keys.mailvelope.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=[email-masked]

---

From: Brett A C Sheffield <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2025 08:56:00 +0000

# Librecast Test Results

020/020 [ OK ] liblcrq
010/010 [ OK ] libmld
120/120 [ OK ] liblibrecast

CPU/kernel: Linux auntie 6.12.55-rc2-gbd9af5ba3026 #116 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed Oct 22 08:46:53 -00 2025 x86_64 AMD Ryzen 9 9950X 16-Core Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

Tested-by: Brett A C Sheffield <[email-masked]>

---

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2025 10:19:29 +0200

thanks,

greg k-h

-------------
Pseudo-Shortlog of commits:

Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
    Linux 6.12.55-rc2

Guenter Roeck <[email-masked]>
    dmaengine: Add missing cleanup on module unload

Mark Rutland <[email-masked]>
    arm64: errata: Apply workarounds for Neoverse-V3AE

Mark Rutland <[email-masked]>
    arm64: cputype: Add Neoverse-V3AE definitions

Jakub Acs <[email-masked]>
    mm/ksm: fix flag-dropping behavior in ksm_madvise

Chuck Lever <[email-masked]>
    NFSD: Define a proc_layoutcommit for the FlexFiles layout type

Devarsh Thakkar <[email-masked]>
    phy: cadence: cdns-dphy: Update calibration wait time for startup state machine

Matthieu Baerts (NGI0) <[email-masked]>
    mptcp: reset blackhole on success with non-loopback ifaces

Kuniyuki Iwashima <[email-masked]>
    mptcp: Use __sk_dst_get() and dst_dev_rcu() in mptcp_active_enable().

Kuniyuki Iwashima <[email-masked]>
    mptcp: Call dst_release() in mptcp_active_enable().

Sharath Chandra Vurukala <[email-masked]>
    net: Add locking to protect skb->dev access in ip_output

Eric Dumazet <[email-masked]>
    ipv4: adopt dst_dev, skb_dst_dev and skb_dst_dev_net[_rcu]

Eric Dumazet <[email-masked]>
    net: dst: add four helpers to annotate data-races around dst->dev

Eric Dumazet <[email-masked]>
    tcp: cache RTAX_QUICKACK metric in a hot cache line

Eric Dumazet <[email-masked]>
    tcp: convert to dev_net_rcu()

Jedrzej Jagielski <[email-masked]>
    ixgbevf: fix mailbox API compatibility by negotiating supported features

Jedrzej Jagielski <[email-masked]>
    ixgbevf: fix getting link speed data for E610 devices

Piotr Kwapulinski <[email-masked]>
    ixgbevf: Add support for Intel(R) E610 device

Piotr Kwapulinski <[email-masked]>
    PCI: Add PCI_VDEVICE_SUB helper macro

Jan Kara <[email-masked]>
    vfs: Don't leak disconnected dentries on umount

Al Viro <[email-masked]>
    d_alloc_parallel(): set DCACHE_PAR_LOOKUP earlier

Babu Moger <[email-masked]>
    x86/resctrl: Fix miscount of bandwidth event when reactivating previously unavailable RMID

Babu Moger <[email-masked]>
    x86/resctrl: Refactor resctrl_arch_rmid_read()

Yu Kuai <[email-masked]>
    md: fix mssing blktrace bio split events

John Garry <[email-masked]>
    md/raid10: Handle bio_split() errors

John Garry <[email-masked]>
    md/raid1: Handle bio_split() errors

John Garry <[email-masked]>
    md/raid0: Handle bio_split() errors

Xiao Liang <[email-masked]>
    padata: Reset next CPU when reorder sequence wraps around

Darrick J. Wong <[email-masked]>
    xfs: use deferred intent items for reaping crosslinked blocks

Fedor Pchelkin <[email-masked]>
    wifi: rtw89: avoid possible TX wait initialization race

Sergey Bashirov <[email-masked]>
    NFSD: Fix last write offset handling in layoutcommit

Sergey Bashirov <[email-masked]>
    NFSD: Implement large extent array support in pNFS

Sergey Bashirov <[email-masked]>
    NFSD: Minor cleanup in layoutcommit processing

Sergey Bashirov <[email-masked]>
    NFSD: Rework encoding and decoding of nfsd4_deviceid

Sergey Bashirov <[email-masked]>
    nfsd: Drop dprintk in blocklayout xdr functions

Sergey Bashirov <[email-masked]>
    nfsd: Use correct error code when decoding extents

Sean Nyekjaer <[email-masked]>
    iio: imu: inv_icm42600: Avoid configuring if already pm_runtime suspended

Sean Nyekjaer <[email-masked]>
    iio: imu: inv_icm42600: Simplify pm_runtime setup

Bence Csókás <[email-masked]>
    PM: runtime: Add new devm functions

Devarsh Thakkar <[email-masked]>
    phy: cadence: cdns-dphy: Fix PLL lock and O_CMN_READY polling

Tomi Valkeinen <[email-masked]>
    phy: cdns-dphy: Store hs_clk_rate and return it

Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]>
    xfs: fix log CRC mismatches between i386 and other architectures

Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]>
    xfs: rename the old_crc variable in xlog_recover_process

Viacheslav Dubeyko <[email-masked]>
    hfsplus: fix slab-out-of-bounds read in hfsplus_strcasecmp()

Wilfred Mallawa <[email-masked]>
    nvme/tcp: handle tls partially sent records in write_space()

Xing Guo <[email-masked]>
    selftests: arg_parsing: Ensure data is flushed to disk before reading.

Li Qiang <[email-masked]>
    ASoC: amd/sdw_utils: avoid NULL deref when devm_kasprintf() fails

Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo <[email-masked]>
    HID: multitouch: fix name of Stylus input devices

Dmitry Torokhov <[email-masked]>
    HID: hid-input: only ignore 0 battery events for digitizers

Jiaming Zhang <[email-masked]>
    ALSA: usb-audio: Fix NULL pointer deference in try_to_register_card

Andrii Nakryiko <[email-masked]>
    selftests/bpf: make arg_parsing.c more robust to crashes

Pranjal Ramajor Asha Kanojiya <[email-masked]>
    accel/qaic: Synchronize access to DBC request queue head & tail pointer

Youssef Samir <[email-masked]>
    accel/qaic: Treat remaining == 0 as error in find_and_map_user_pages()

Jeffrey Hugo <[email-masked]>
    accel/qaic: Fix bootlog initialization ordering

Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
    ALSA: firewire: amdtp-stream: fix enum kernel-doc warnings

Vincent Guittot <[email-masked]>
    sched/fair: Fix pelt lost idle time detection

Alok Tiwari <[email-masked]>
    drm/rockchip: vop2: use correct destination rectangle height check

Francesco Valla <[email-masked]>
    drm/draw: fix color truncation in drm_draw_fill24

Timur Kristóf <[email-masked]>
    drm/amd/powerplay: Fix CIK shutdown temperature

Alex Deucher <[email-masked]>
    drm/amdgpu: fix handling of harvesting for ip_discovery firmware

Alex Deucher <[email-masked]>
    drm/amdgpu: add support for cyan skillfish without IP discovery

Alex Deucher <[email-masked]>
    drm/amdgpu: add ip offset support for cyan skillfish

Zhanjun Dong <[email-masked]>
    drm/i915/guc: Skip communication warning on reset in progress

Cristian Ciocaltea <[email-masked]>
    ASoC: nau8821: Add DMI quirk to bypass jack debounce circuit

Cristian Ciocaltea <[email-masked]>
    ASoC: nau8821: Generalize helper to clear IRQ status

Cristian Ciocaltea <[email-masked]>
    ASoC: nau8821: Cancel jdet_work before handling jack ejection

Christophe Leroy <[email-masked]>
    ASoC: codecs: Fix gain setting ranges for Renesas IDT821034 codec

Marek Vasut <[email-masked]>
    drm/bridge: lt9211: Drop check for last nibble of version register

Fabian Vogt <[email-masked]>
    riscv: kprobes: Fix probe address validation

Amit Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
    nvme-multipath: Skip nr_active increments in RETRY disposition

Ketil Johnsen <[email-masked]>
    drm/panthor: Ensure MCU is disabled on suspend

I Viswanath <[email-masked]>
    net: usb: lan78xx: fix use of improperly initialized dev->chipid in lan78xx_reset

Oleksij Rempel <[email-masked]>
    net: usb: lan78xx: Add error handling to lan78xx_init_mac_address

Breno Leitao <[email-masked]>
    netdevsim: set the carrier when the device goes up

Sabrina Dubroca <[email-masked]>
    tls: don't rely on tx_work during send()

Sabrina Dubroca <[email-masked]>
    tls: wait for pending async decryptions if tls_strp_msg_hold fails

Sabrina Dubroca <[email-masked]>
    tls: always set record_type in tls_process_cmsg

Sabrina Dubroca <[email-masked]>
    tls: wait for async encrypt in case of error during latter iterations of sendmsg

Sabrina Dubroca <[email-masked]>
    tls: trim encrypted message to match the plaintext on short splice

Alexey Simakov <[email-masked]>
    tg3: prevent use of uninitialized remote_adv and local_adv variables

Marios Makassikis <[email-masked]>
    ksmbd: fix recursive locking in RPC handle list access

Eric Dumazet <[email-masked]>
    tcp: fix tcp_tso_should_defer() vs large RTT

Raju Rangoju <[email-masked]>
    amd-xgbe: Avoid spurious link down messages during interface toggle

Dmitry Safonov <[email-masked]>
    net/ip6_tunnel: Prevent perpetual tunnel growth

Linmao Li <[email-masked]>
    r8169: fix packet truncation after S4 resume on RTL8168H/RTL8111H

Nicolas Dichtel <[email-masked]>
    doc: fix seg6_flowlabel path

Yeounsu Moon <[email-masked]>
    net: dlink: handle dma_map_single() failure properly

Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
    can: m_can: fix CAN state in system PM

Sean Nyekjaer <[email-masked]>
    can: m_can: call deinit/init callback when going into suspend/resume

Sean Nyekjaer <[email-masked]>
    can: m_can: add deinit callback

Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
    can: m_can: m_can_chip_config(): bring up interface in correct state

Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
    can: m_can: m_can_handle_state_errors(): fix CAN state transition to Error Active

Marc Kleine-Budde <[email-masked]>
    can: m_can: m_can_plat_remove(): add missing pm_runtime_disable()

Yuezhang Mo <[email-masked]>
    dax: skip read lock assertion for read-only filesystems

Benjamin Tissoires <[email-masked]>
    HID: multitouch: fix sticky fingers

Jens Axboe <[email-masked]>
    Revert "io_uring/rw: drop -EOPNOTSUPP check in __io_complete_rw_common()"

Rafael J. Wysocki <[email-masked]>
    cpufreq: CPPC: Avoid using CPUFREQ_ETERNAL as transition delay

Kuen-Han Tsai <[email-masked]>
    usb: gadget: f_rndis: Refactor bind path to use __free()

Kuen-Han Tsai <[email-masked]>
    usb: gadget: f_ecm: Refactor bind path to use __free()

Kuen-Han Tsai <[email-masked]>
    usb: gadget: f_acm: Refactor bind path to use __free()

Kuen-Han Tsai <[email-masked]>
    usb: gadget: f_ncm: Refactor bind path to use __free()

Kuen-Han Tsai <[email-masked]>
    usb: gadget: Introduce free_usb_request helper

Kuen-Han Tsai <[email-masked]>
    usb: gadget: Store endpoint pointer in usb_request

Kaustabh Chakraborty <[email-masked]>
    drm/exynos: exynos7_drm_decon: remove ctx->suspended

Kaustabh Chakraborty <[email-masked]>
    drm/exynos: exynos7_drm_decon: properly clear channels during bind

Kaustabh Chakraborty <[email-masked]>
    drm/exynos: exynos7_drm_decon: fix uninitialized crtc reference in functions

Guoniu Zhou <[email-masked]>
    media: nxp: imx8-isi: m2m: Fix streaming cleanup on release

Laurent Pinchart <[email-masked]>
    media: nxp: imx8-isi: Drop unused argument to mxc_isi_channel_chain()

Akhil P Oommen <[email-masked]>
    drm/msm/a6xx: Fix PDC sleep sequence

Miaoqian Lin <[email-masked]>
    cdx: Fix device node reference leak in cdx_msi_domain_init

Jiri Slaby (SUSE) <[email-masked]>
    irqdomain: cdx: Switch to of_fwnode_handle()

Mario Limonciello <[email-masked]>
    drm/amd: Check whether secure display TA loaded successfully

Adrian Hunter <[email-masked]>
    perf/core: Fix MMAP2 event device with backing files

Adrian Hunter <[email-masked]>
    perf/core: Fix MMAP event path names with backing files

Adrian Hunter <[email-masked]>
    perf/core: Fix address filter match with backing files

Jonathan Kim <[email-masked]>
    drm/amdgpu: fix gfx12 mes packet status return check

Gui-Dong Han <[email-masked]>
    drm/amdgpu: use atomic functions with memory barriers for vm fault info

Tvrtko Ursulin <[email-masked]>
    drm/sched: Fix potential double free in drm_sched_job_add_resv_dependencies

Eugene Korenevsky <[email-masked]>
    cifs: parse_dfs_referrals: prevent oob on malformed input

Celeste Liu <[email-masked]>
    can: gs_usb: increase max interface to U8_MAX

Celeste Liu <[email-masked]>
    can: gs_usb: gs_make_candev(): populate net_device->dev_port

Filipe Manana <[email-masked]>
    btrfs: do not assert we found block group item when creating free space tree

Miquel Sabaté Solà <[email-masked]>
    btrfs: fix memory leaks when rejecting a non SINGLE data profile without an RST

Boris Burkov <[email-masked]>
    btrfs: fix incorrect readahead expansion length

Miquel Sabaté Solà <[email-masked]>
    btrfs: fix memory leak on duplicated memory in the qgroup assign ioctl

Filipe Manana <[email-masked]>
    btrfs: fix clearing of BTRFS_FS_RELOC_RUNNING if relocation already running

Deepanshu Kartikey <[email-masked]>
    ext4: detect invalid INLINE_DATA + EXTENTS flag combination

Zhang Yi <[email-masked]>
    ext4: wait for ongoing I/O to complete before freeing blocks

Zhang Yi <[email-masked]>
    jbd2: ensure that all ongoing I/O complete before freeing blocks

Jaegeuk Kim <[email-masked]>
    f2fs: fix wrong block mapping for multi-devices

Oliver Upton <[email-masked]>
    KVM: arm64: Prevent access to vCPU events before init

Yi Cong <[email-masked]>
    r8152: add error handling in rtl8152_driver_init

Hao Ge <[email-masked]>
    slab: reset slab->obj_ext when freeing and it is OBJEXTS_ALLOC_FAIL

Shuhao Fu <[email-masked]>
    smb: client: Fix refcount leak for cifs_sb_tlink

Conor Dooley <[email-masked]>
    rust: cfi: only 64-bit arm and x86 support CFI_CLANG

Shuicheng Lin <[email-masked]>
    drm/xe/guc: Check GuC running state before deregistering exec queue

-------------

Diffstat:

 Documentation/arch/arm64/silicon-errata.rst        |   2 +
 Documentation/networking/seg6-sysctl.rst           |   3 +
 Makefile                                           |   4 +-
 arch/Kconfig                                       |   1 +
 arch/arm64/Kconfig                                 |   1 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/cputype.h                   |   2 +
 arch/arm64/kernel/cpu_errata.c                     |   1 +
 arch/arm64/kvm/arm.c                               |   6 +
 arch/riscv/kernel/probes/kprobes.c                 |  13 +-
 arch/x86/kernel/cpu/resctrl/monitor.c              |  46 +++--
 drivers/accel/qaic/qaic.h                          |   2 +
 drivers/accel/qaic/qaic_control.c                  |   2 +-
 drivers/accel/qaic/qaic_data.c                     |  12 +-
 drivers/accel/qaic/qaic_debugfs.c                  |   5 +-
 drivers/accel/qaic/qaic_drv.c                      |   3 +
 drivers/base/power/runtime.c                       |  44 ++++
 drivers/cdx/cdx_msi.c                              |   5 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/cppc_cpufreq.c                     |  14 +-
 drivers/dma/idxd/init.c                            |   2 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/Makefile                |   3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_amdkfd_gpuvm.c   |   5 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_discovery.c      |  48 ++++-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_psp.c            |   2 +-
 .../gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/cyan_skillfish_reg_init.c   |  56 +++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gmc_v7_0.c              |   7 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gmc_v8_0.c              |   7 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/mes_v12_0.c             |   7 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/nv.h                    |   1 +
 .../gpu/drm/amd/pm/powerplay/hwmgr/smu7_hwmgr.c    |   3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/lontium-lt9211.c            |   3 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_draw.c                         |   2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_draw_internal.h                |   2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/exynos/exynos7_drm_decon.c         |  98 ++++-----
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gt/uc/intel_guc_ct.c          |   9 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/adreno/a6xx_gmu.c              |  28 ++-
 drivers/gpu/drm/msm/adreno/a6xx_gmu.h              |   6 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/panthor/panthor_fw.c               |   1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/rockchip_drm_vop2.c       |   2 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/scheduler/sched_main.c             |  13 +-
 drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_guc_submit.c                 |  13 +-
 drivers/hid/hid-input.c                            |   5 +-
 drivers/hid/hid-multitouch.c                       |  28 +--
 drivers/iio/imu/inv_icm42600/inv_icm42600_core.c   |  35 ++--
 drivers/md/md-linear.c                             |   1 +
 drivers/md/raid0.c                                 |  16 ++
 drivers/md/raid1.c                                 |  37 +++-
 drivers/md/raid10.c                                |  55 ++++-
 drivers/md/raid5.c                                 |   2 +
 .../media/platform/nxp/imx8-isi/imx8-isi-core.h    |   2 +-
 drivers/media/platform/nxp/imx8-isi/imx8-isi-hw.c  |   2 +-
 drivers/media/platform/nxp/imx8-isi/imx8-isi-m2m.c | 225 +++++++++------------
 .../media/platform/nxp/imx8-isi/imx8-isi-pipe.c    |   2 +-
 drivers/net/can/m_can/m_can.c                      |  86 +++++---
 drivers/net/can/m_can/m_can.h                      |   1 +
 drivers/net/can/m_can/m_can_platform.c             |   2 +-
 drivers/net/can/usb/gs_usb.c                       |  23 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe-drv.c           |   1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe-mdio.c          |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/tg3.c                |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/dlink/dl2k.c                  |  23 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/defines.h       |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ipsec.c         |  10 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ixgbevf.h       |  13 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ixgbevf_main.c  |  46 ++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/mbx.h           |   8 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/vf.c            | 194 +++++++++++++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/vf.h            |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/r8169_main.c          |   5 +-
 drivers/net/netdevsim/netdev.c                     |   7 +
 drivers/net/usb/lan78xx.c                          |  38 +++-
 drivers/net/usb/r8152.c                            |   7 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw89/core.c          |  39 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw89/core.h          |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw89/mac80211.c      |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw89/pci.c           |   2 -
 drivers/nvme/host/multipath.c                      |   6 +-
 drivers/nvme/host/tcp.c                            |   3 +
 drivers/phy/cadence/cdns-dphy.c                    | 133 +++++++++---
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_acm.c                |  42 ++--
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_ecm.c                |  48 ++---
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_ncm.c                |  78 +++----
 drivers/usb/gadget/function/f_rndis.c              |  85 ++++----
 drivers/usb/gadget/udc/core.c                      |   3 +
 fs/btrfs/extent_io.c                               |   2 +-
 fs/btrfs/free-space-tree.c                         |  15 +-
 fs/btrfs/ioctl.c                                   |   2 +-
 fs/btrfs/relocation.c                              |  13 +-
 fs/btrfs/zoned.c                                   |   2 +-
 fs/dax.c                                           |   2 +-
 fs/dcache.c                                        |  12 +-
 fs/ext4/ext4_jbd2.c                                |  11 +-
 fs/ext4/inode.c                                    |   8 +
 fs/f2fs/data.c                                     |   2 +-
 fs/hfsplus/unicode.c                               |  24 +++
 fs/jbd2/transaction.c                              |  13 +-
 fs/nfsd/blocklayout.c                              |  33 +--
 fs/nfsd/blocklayoutxdr.c                           | 171 ++++++++++------
 fs/nfsd/blocklayoutxdr.h                           |   8 +-
 fs/nfsd/flexfilelayout.c                           |   8 +
 fs/nfsd/flexfilelayoutxdr.c                        |   3 +-
 fs/nfsd/nfs4layouts.c                              |   1 -
 fs/nfsd/nfs4proc.c                                 |  36 ++--
 fs/nfsd/nfs4xdr.c                                  |  25 +--
 fs/nfsd/nfsd.h                                     |   1 +
 fs/nfsd/pnfs.h                                     |   1 +
 fs/nfsd/xdr4.h                                     |  39 +++-
 fs/smb/client/inode.c                              |   6 +-
 fs/smb/client/misc.c                               |  17 ++
 fs/smb/client/smb2ops.c                            |   8 +-
 fs/smb/server/mgmt/user_session.c                  |   7 +-
 fs/smb/server/smb2pdu.c                            |   9 +-
 fs/smb/server/transport_ipc.c                      |  12 ++
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_log_format.h                     |  30 ++-
 fs/xfs/libxfs/xfs_ondisk.h                         |   2 +
 fs/xfs/scrub/reap.c                                |   9 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_log.c                                   |   8 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_log_priv.h                              |   4 +-
 fs/xfs/xfs_log_recover.c                           |  34 +++-
 include/linux/mm.h                                 |   2 +-
 include/linux/pci.h                                |  14 ++
 include/linux/pm_runtime.h                         |   4 +
 include/linux/usb/gadget.h                         |  25 +++
 include/net/dst.h                                  |  32 +++
 include/net/inet6_hashtables.h                     |   2 +-
 include/net/inet_connection_sock.h                 |   3 +-
 include/net/inet_hashtables.h                      |   2 +-
 include/net/ip.h                                   |  11 +-
 include/net/ip_tunnels.h                           |  15 ++
 include/net/route.h                                |   2 +-
 io_uring/rw.c                                      |   2 +-
 kernel/events/core.c                               |   8 +-
 kernel/padata.c                                    |   6 +-
 kernel/sched/fair.c                                |  26 +--
 mm/slub.c                                          |   9 +-
 net/core/dst.c                                     |   4 +-
 net/core/sock.c                                    |  14 +-
 net/ipv4/icmp.c                                    |  24 ++-
 net/ipv4/igmp.c                                    |   2 +-
 net/ipv4/ip_fragment.c                             |   2 +-
 net/ipv4/ip_output.c                               |  19 +-
 net/ipv4/ip_tunnel.c                               |  14 --
 net/ipv4/ip_vti.c                                  |   4 +-
 net/ipv4/netfilter.c                               |   4 +-
 net/ipv4/route.c                                   |   8 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_fastopen.c                            |   4 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_input.c                               |   3 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c                                |  12 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_metrics.c                             |   8 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp_output.c                              |  19 +-
 net/ipv4/xfrm4_output.c                            |   2 +-
 net/ipv6/ip6_tunnel.c                              |   3 +-
 net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c                                |  22 +-
 net/mptcp/ctrl.c                                   |   9 +-
 net/tls/tls_main.c                                 |   7 +-
 net/tls/tls_sw.c                                   |  31 ++-
 rust/bindings/bindings_helper.h                    |   1 +
 sound/firewire/amdtp-stream.h                      |   2 +-
 sound/soc/amd/acp/acp-sdw-sof-mach.c               |   2 +-
 sound/soc/codecs/idt821034.c                       |  12 +-
 sound/soc/codecs/nau8821.c                         |  53 +++--
 sound/usb/card.c                                   |  10 +-
 .../testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/arg_parsing.c |  12 +-
 162 files changed, 1911 insertions(+), 959 deletions(-)