Subject: My AUR packages not getting updated

From: Luna Jernberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2025 08:38:01 +0100

Hey!

My bittin AUR packages like firefox-beta-bin and thunderbird-beta-bin wont
get upgraded until atleast Wednsday next week as the NVME in my travel
laptop is breaking apart and cant afford a new one until Tuesday next week
and currently on vacation in England

---

From: Luna Jernberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2025 13:04:09 +0100

Having a working computer now again with Arch so i can update these packages

Den mån 11 aug. 2025 kl 08:38 skrev Luna Jernberg <[email-masked]>:
>
> Hey!
>
> My bittin AUR packages like firefox-beta-bin and thunderbird-beta-bin wont get upgraded until atleast Wednsday next week as the NVME in my travel laptop is breaking apart and cant afford a new one until Tuesday next week and currently on vacation in England

---

From: Luna Jernberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2025 06:33:29 +0100

Had to create a new ssh key as i have a new NVME disk, but starting
working on these again today