Subject: Website inquiry ?

From: "Nova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2026 13:22:36 +0530

Hi [email-masked],

I hope you're doing well.

I'm reaching out to see if you're looking to create, upgrade, repair, or
redesign a website or mobile app. I work with Wix, Shopify, and WordPress,
helping businesses improve design, performance, and usability.

I'm an India-based web designer and developer, working with clients
worldwide and offering reliable, cost-effective services.

Technologies & Services I work with:

. HTML, CSS, JavaScript
. React, Next.js
. PHP, Laravel
. Shopify (custom themes & apps)
. WordPress (custom themes & plugins)
. Wix custom design
. Mobile app UI/UX
. Website speed optimization & basic SEO

If you are interested please share your contact detail, then I can send you
our past work details, company information and an affordable quotation with
the best offer.               

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind regards
Nova,

 

P.S. If you'd prefer not to receive further emails, simply reply with "NO"
in the subject line.